Thursday 10 November 2011

* The Ultimate Stocking Stuffer *


Did I ever mention that I’m part of the Lottery Team at the Heart and Stroke Foundation?

No? Well I am! And guess what!?!

Midnight TONIGHT marks our deadline for the
2012 Calendar Lottery
Early Bonus Prize of $25,000!!!



Pay it Forward

The holiday season is fast approaching so click HERE to purchase a six-pack for just $125 and give your loved ones the ultimate stocking stuffer!

This is literally the gift that keeps on giving... giving away CASH! And I should know, my coworker Wendi and I take turns calling our lucky winners every day!

...I kid you not, this is part of my job!




All of us on the team have been dying to call someone we know with the happy news of a GREAT BIG WIN and I want to be the first to do so, so ORDER NOW for yourself and your loved ones!

Not only is this Calendar a great gift, all of the monthly images were taken in Ontario and have been generously donated by amateur photographers who support our mission to save lives...




Buy your Calendars today for chances at all of our WINCREDIBLE prizes and help our team raise funds for ground-breaking, Heart and Stroke Foundation research that gives all Canadians longer, fuller lives.



From all of us, to all of you... GOOD LUCK!!!

KLI


1 comment:

Wendi said...

I think someone is missing from this photo!