Thursday 2 February 2012

I Heart CB2!

Almost two weeks past its grand opening, I finally made it over to Toronto's very own CB2 store late Tuesday night.


I was already quite familiar with their website and catalogue of pieces, but seeing everything so meticulously laid across the two floors was a different story altogether...

Before we even set foot through the door I had already fallen exactly as in love as I thought I would!


The store is just a short walk from our place, CB2's prices are great, and most importantly the inventory is amazing.

I'd liken it to West Elm in many ways, only with greater variety in terms of colour and a much more urban flare.


Could this have something to do with the fact that the architects kept the facade of the iconic former tenant, The Big Bop in tact?

Absolutely! But that's just one of many distinctive features of this space and its contents.


As MLo quickly pointed out, I had wide eyes and a goofy awestruck expression on my face throughout this entire visit and both of us actually found a few things we really liked. Good enough for me!


Have you checked out CB2 yet? If so, what do you think?? Do tell!

KLI



5 comments:

Tanya said...

Can I move in to it???

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

Oops, was signed into wrong google account when I left last message. Sigh. Both Tanya's are this Tanya, lol.

GBC said...

For a brief history of this Toronto
landmark please visit Lost-Toronto
http://lost-toronto.blogspot.com/2012/01/occident-hallholiday-tavernthe-big-bop.html
g

Holly said...

I used to go to punk shows here when I was a teenager.

Unknown said...

www11.15

ugg boots
hogan shoes
adidas clothing
moncler outlet
moncler jackets
canada goose outlet
hermes belt
coach outlet
jordan shoes